Part-time position, Thursday and Friday office/ school hours.
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
- Reliable person with a genuine regard for the wellbeing of the elderly, a high standard of personal presentation and cleanliness.
- Current Class C driver’s licence.
- Meet position and qualification requirements.
- Generous salary packaging available.
- Work in beautiful well maintained small aged care facility.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Candidates are required to have full COVID-19 vaccination, willingness to have annual Flu vaccine and undertake police check.
For position description and application forms please contact the Facility Manager on 02 6954 4202 or firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLICATIONS CLOSE January 27 2023 but early applications are encouraged.