CATERING OFFICER / COOK
Cypress View Lodge is seeking a Cook/Catering Officer to join our friendly team. In this role you will provide high-quality and professional catering to our residents at our aged care facility located in Coleambally.
Duties will include, but not limited to: preparing and serving meals, ordering & maintaining kitchen supplies, and assistance with resident care. This flexible position can be casual or permanent depending on the suitable applicant’s requirements. Availability for shift and weekend work is essential.
The successful candidate will be energetic and passionate with a genuine regard for the well-being of the elderly. Whilst previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial, on the job training will be provided. A sound understanding of food safety and hygiene principles, and a demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service will be an advantage. The ability to prioritise tasks, effectively manage workflows, and be a reliable team member are essential parts of this role.
Candidates are required to have full COVID-19 vaccination, willingness to have annual flu vaccine and to undertake a police check.
For a position description and application form please contact the Facility Manager on 02 6954 4202 or email@example.com.
Applications close 13th May 2023
We are currently advertising for a RN to work flexible evening shifts.
- We require a Registered Nurse to work evening shifts providing high-quality person-centered care to our residents.
- Shift days are flexible.
- Shifts are to be completed in the evening however start time is also flexible.
- The position can be offered on a casual, part-time or full-time basis.
- Coordinate, oversee and provide direct care, assessments and documentation.
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Registration.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and autonomously within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to engage professionally with staff and residents from a variety of backgrounds.
- Well-developed leadership and time management skills.
For position description and application forms please contact the Facility Manager on 02 6954 4202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE May 19 2023 but early applications are encouraged. For further information please visit Registered Nurse Job Advert